About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Football Woes: Oh, I did a lot of screaming today ... the Jets looked pathetic against the Dolphins in the First Half, and couldn't just hold them in place in the Second Half, but that is what they did ... losing 21-10. Last week was aggravating, but close ... this week, aggravating (Miami was given break, opportunity, after break, opportunity to go up 21-3), but not close. Meanwhile, after winning once in nine games, the Mets lost again ... badly (7-3, after being up 3-0 early). I find it hard just to watch as a fan, especially when teams don't just do bad, but do so bad that it is sad. This week, the early defense was made me so mad ... and they might of still lost with it, even with Chad. Ok ... I had my fun.

Buffalo did great again. My sentiment always was that the Bills are really the "NY" team in that they actually play in the state, even if the Jets are considered the NY team. Anyway, they are surely my AFC backup ... the losses the last couple weeks were especially annoying in that I really don't see Miami or the Redskins going that far; I surely don't care for either one of them. Oh, the Yanks have about clinched the East ... shocker, huh?