About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Update

The Twins scored 12 runs in that second game without a DH, who went in to catch because of an early injury. Glen Greenwald partially responded to my comment to his entry, but I don't really agree with the reply. For instance, pointing to the "creative" arguments used by the ACLU etc. surely suggests the majority was "reasonable" (this doesn't mean "right") to reject them. I think the post shies away from addressing the majority head-on, a problematic enterprise. But, the post does counsel congressional legislation that would clearly allow standing in these cases. IOW, a "congressional solution" is not just to ban the act itself. This was raised in the past too, but I did not properly emphasize the fact in some of my comments.