About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Friday, May 20, 2016

It's hard sometimes to not say something stupid ... but let's try to respect those who usually do not

In a blog's comments, someone linked "oh fuck" to a notice of Morley Safer dying. I noted that given his age, retirement and health problems that it wasn't that though rest in peace etc. Get a reply about how nice it is I'm telling the person how to react (I'm merely stating my opinion, sorry, don't have some special powers here) to some person s/he admires. Like I'm a little shit. My comment was misguided and so be it. But, you know, I'm not a little shit and there's a way to say someone is wrong without doing that. Get the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!