About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Hillary Clinton Slogans (One Version)

If I had to guess the Hillary Slogans, they’d something like:

  •  Muscular Diplomacy as a first resort, Sane Limited Intervention as the last. (Not my favourite.) 
  • Sensible Economic Fairness (restrain the bad, support the good esp. at the bottom) 
  • Woman and Girl Issues Are Core * Social Justice Requires Listening and Respect.
  •  No One Will Work Harder For Everyone Something like that. 

(Just off the top of my head. If I did it again, I’d get a slightly different mix on domestic since there’s so much there.) (This is the positive message I’ve gleaned from her campaign.)

ETA: I would quibble with a lot of this or whether these are the right ones. She has a lot of policy thoughts. And detail is her style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!