About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Giving .02

There is a Trump supporter on certain blogs I read that I feel compelled to answer though clearly it isn't going to suddenly make him change his mind. After all this has been going on since Bush was in office. But, he comes off as informed enough that some degree of logic should get through. OTOH, constant repeating of bad cant and an inability to get around it even when directly confronted shows otherwise. And, eventually I get annoyed and it's hard not to basically give some sort of dig, which basically just helps his "the Left" mentality. It is all somewhat addictive since I like to post on blogs even when few others do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!