About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Nevada Caucus

One thing people think when they think Amy Klobuchar is her alleged bad relationship with employees. But, huh. Anyway, overall, I'm troubled with the idea of Sanders as the nominee. It really depresses me in part since I think Elizabeth Warren is a great candidate. I wish she was doing better though 3% or so of the delegates isn't enough for me (as some seem to be doing) convince me it's like nearly over or something. That's ridiculous. If Bloomberg hates Sanders, why doesn't he admit this and toss his support her way, giving her an edge? The split of the not-Sanders vote is helping him and slivers add up. Buttigieg especially.

Meanwhile, Mets lost their Grapefruit League openers. Just a flag it begins. Somewhat depressed about them though have a shot. 2015 was nice but ended badly. Then, more of the same. Nats won it all. So, guess it will rest on how strong other teams in NL East are and maybe other wild card options. Various question marks. If things click, Mets can do very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!