About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Thursday, February 04, 2021

Don't Be A Damn Troll

This is disgusting. Rep. Mace supported Trump, but the attack on the Capitol appeared to seriously throw her. She had been reported to be someone very upset about fellow Republican frosh Rep. Greene (Q-SC). But, apparently even she had to "both sides do it."

But, this is a next level thing. It's the usual b.s. Republican scapegoating of my congresswoman, who recently had an emotional Instagram Live segment talking about how she was fearful on 1/6, including referencing (later noting she talked to my state senator, who pushed her to do so, noting her own experiences) being a survivor of sexual violence. She didn't say they "stormed her hallway." As AOC replied on that thread, Rep. Mace herself was fearful that day. Have some damn empathy.

I'm not going to support such people on policy much of the time, but can at least respect them if they don't you know troll. I seriously think some Republicans at least have that ability, at least at times. I think they have failed to step up. Still, I don't think everyone one is a troll. This is trolling. I'm sick of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!