About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Thursday, May 20, 2021

TV Update

The Mets chug along, more injuries coming, including after Kevin "stud" Pillar had his nose broken after being hit by a pitch (nasty way to score a run) and was in the dugout watching -- if not able to play -- the very next day. Let's see how they handle a heavy schedule with maybe (DeGrom will have a rehab start) regular starters, one still wet behind the ears.

All Rise is basically the only fiction series I watch regularly. The only other constants of "new" stuff are John Oliver, baseball, Rachel Maddow at times, Hallmark type movies at times and C-SPAN non-fiction programming. I don't watch various "in" stuff, including on the cable networks available to me. Of course, All Rise has been cancelled. It has been having some behind the scenes issues, but its somewhat continuing plot lines made me feel like there was a lot left. Not so much. Maybe, I will check out the book that inspired it.

I got out China Beach, which co-stars one of the supporting cast here, and which I watched (if not consistently -- don't recall seeing the later episodes really) back in the day. I checked out the pilot and it was well done with a good commentary track.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!