About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Eat Your Peas, Faithfully

I received this book via the Book Sneeze program for free but these views are purely my own.

This is a cute little book, the cover will draw you in and the inspirational words and Bible quotes will keep you reading. It won't take long to read, or you can read a page a day to make it last. This would make a great gift for a good friend who is having a hard time. I in fact gave it to a family member as a present.  I could see a good friend of mine giving this to me as well.   

It is a cute little book with good advice. We all have difficult times and this is a nice reminder that someone is always there and that you are loved. Get this book and give it as a gift to someone you love, include your phone number so they know you are serious about being there for them (this an idea from the authors notes.) We all need reminders that we are loved and cared for, this is a good one.