About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Boondocks ... I have no idea where the current storyline is going. The last few days involved a pair of dirty underwear being on the table. I find the childish trend of this sharp and funny comic strip a bit troubling. The storyline about finding Condy Rice a boyfriend went on a bit too long and was probably unwisely revived. This current storyline really is making me start to wonder ... I forgave you for the disappearance of the biracial couple (some "oh he didn't write that!" hilarity there), but where the heck are you going with this? Do you not like being on the editorial pages of certain newspapers or something?

Kate and Leopold was on TV again tonight ... good romance, great leading man.