About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Fruit: I bought a couple oranges today and opened them up to see red pulp, as if they were mini-grapefruits or something. I never saw such a thing and wondered if something was wrong. Silly me didn't realize that they were Moro oranges. They were pretty good; I like the color (and the taste's kewl and all too).

---

Texas thinks promoting sex toys is a bad idea ... I don't.

---

Politics: Though by my watch, they started three minutes early, Clark won the vote in the first town that voted in NH (8-7 in the Democratic vote with 11 voting Republican). They used the safest method of balloting ... paper. On the other hand, it looks like by the numbers I just saw that he tied for third in statewise votes. [I defend the other guy's "other twenty years of public service" here.] Well, that early bird vote means a lot.