About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

So It Begins Wednesday: mmm Julia Stiles has this nice black number on David Letterman. Okay now ... I seriously wish the primary season (well, okay ... yes, other states get to vote and all ... expect Kucinich to get a few more delegates) didn't end so soon, and that it was more of a race. Sen. Kerry did well in the end, most think, by getting through the Dean Boomlet days. And, adapted his campaign to answer competition. All the same, I don't think he was properly vetted, and we had some serious candidates this time around, candidates that deserved more of a look. And, too many Democratic voters were and still are worried about Kerry for him to clinch things on March 2. We also will be thoroughly sick of Kerry vs. Bush long before November, doncha think?

Well, I do like Teresa Heinz-Kerry. She's a keeper, and I don't even like ketchup. Oh, it's nice that Dean won Vt, so each of my candidates won a state. Now, let's hope my candidate wins at least 270 electoral votes. Anyway, since from the beginning ... with a moment of indecision inbetween ... Kerry was the frontrunner, why not just make it Kerry/Edwards? It actually has a lot of good things going for it, though Kerry/McCain is refreshingly outrageous, and other choices might work. For now, I'm looking toward baseball season.