About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I often vote for the challenger largely as a protest vote but this is a challenger year. In the year of three NYC primaries in my case (state/federal and one to fill a vacancy), today was federal Election Day. A long term incumbent was threatened, someone who was talked as the future House Speaker. Like his predecessor, seemed to focus on Queens, not my area of the Bronx. He lost to an under 30 Latina from the Bronx. Go get em!

Update: Can't forget about Mitt "Trump supports me now but hey I'm independent!" Romney winning the Utah Republican Senate Primary. Oh, at his concession party, Crowley (while playing the guitar) sung "Born to Run" in Ocasio-Cortez's honor. Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!