About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Saturday, July 07, 2018

Liberty's Secret


Saw this during my free Amazon Prime month. Love develops between a campaign staffer and the Republican candidate's new secret weapon: a singing minister's daughter. Overall, well done with good singing with a good amount of political satire mixed in.

ETA: Here is a positive with an asterisk review; I did find the kisses weirdly ill at ease. How would I know, but the "obviously written, directed, and produced by a straight man" line seems a bit unfair. I think the other characters were decent relatively speaking. Makes sense for the daughter to be ill at ease given her upbringing. Did wonder why the two sane women were in the campaign. The positive reaction suggests some lesbians liked it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!