About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Saturday, November 02, 2019

Sigh. So, we will hear about 2006 some more, right?

I gave blood again and continue to think for those able it is a great easy way to give back. I planned to give "double red," which involves processing red blood thru a machine but apparently (they didn't tell me why, which was wrong) there was some issue with the machine or something. Still, with one of those new bigger needles, it was quick and easy. My thinner veins or something at times give them trouble. While downtown, also took the fairly new 2nd Avenue Subway at 86th, though how far down you go, not sure you save much time.

I checked my phone and saw Carlos Beltran was chosen as the new Mets manager. I'm wary of his lack of experience though his NY experience and being the first Latinx (that's the term, right?) manager are pluses along with his leadership abilities. Key though to get him a good bench coach. Still, Bill Madden has a point. More wary than many fans; it comes off as another "flashy" move like last offseason. That was a mixed bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!