About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

All Rise

As noted, I started to watch Perry Mason, the new HBO series. But, it is rare for me to watch new programs -- has been for some years now. One I tried at the beginning was the new courtroom drama, All Rise, with a new young black woman judge with a diverse cast. One nice familiar face is the prostitute from China Beach (tempus fugit) who is now a chief judge.

I thought it okay but not "must see" with a bit too much of a heavy hand. So, didn't keep up. I later on saw the COVID-19 episode and thought it well done. Caught some more episodes (only some available for free) on demand. Same. It is pleasant enough time wasting with something to say. The ones I saw all had basically a happy ending which is a tad unrealistic for what is supposed to be a realistic urban court drama. It was renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!