About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Diane

A lesser Lana Turner film, Keep Your Powder Dry, was on a few weeks ago and I thought it enjoyable enough. Looking, the library had Diane, a historical drama with a young Roger Moore and a bit part with "Klinger" from MASH. It was good too, as shown by my ability (harder these days) to watch it straight through. The young actress who plays her rival was also very good. The history is a bit shaky but not too bad as far as I can understand.

I had less luck with Dark Was the Night, which I sought out because Bianca Kajlich from Rules of Engagement had a supporting role. It has something going for it but it was oh so heavy-handed; had to turn if off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!