About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Sunday, August 15, 2021

House on Haunted Hill


 

I only looked in when it played this week, but did watch this Sven film in the past. It is a fun Vincent Price film about a millionaire who pays people to spend a night at a "haunted" house, but really has an ulterior motive. Price eats the scenery and it's all done with skill.

I have various options on weekends with book/history stuff on C-SPAN, movies on various channels (Sven, Hallmark, Up TV, PBS), and maybe Petticoat Junction/Barnaby Jones early Saturday on MeTV. Not too much on this time (toss in John Oliver, who is on later tonight). I'll add that the reboot, The L Word: Generation Q is back for another season. The first episode wasn't very good, but maybe it will set up better material. I felt the first season was mixed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!