About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Let's Play Ball

A new collective bargaining agreement was agreed to today, after the negotiation process went OT. We will see if they can still squeeze in 162 games.

Labor negotiation is messy, but the drawn out process was tiresome. Yes, the people who actually play basically come off as having more cred here. Still. And, I don't like multiple changes, including the to me asinine decision to end the shift (next season, I guess).

Well, MLB has to catch up, including (Mets et. al.) making a lot of deals and prepping for the new season. Let's play ball and all that. The universal DH is stupid. And, maybe I'll figure out the whole international draft business eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!