About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Books and Stuff

Mystery novels are as numerous as romance options, so finding a good one for me is somewhat an effort of serendipity. I saw a review of the 1950s New York City-based Viviana Valentine Gets Her Man online. It is overall a fun, quick reading first effort with a new one coming soon. Possible tv/film adaption material.

I purchased the first season of West Wing (not in the library for some reason) after a marathon was on over the Christmas holidays. I have yet to watch it, but it was cheap, and no rush. Friends continues to be comfort food. For January, Nick-at-Nite had a creative "A-Z" episode marathon. I have also seen ads for a Valentine's Day theme marathon too.

January is complete. That didn't take too long. 2024 should be here before you know it. This "conflict resolutions" list should be helpful. Either way, can't say resolutions-wise, the month went too well. Can I consider Lunar New Year a new start? Year of the Cat and Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!