About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Saturday, April 01, 2023

TV Watch

The major thing to talk about television-wise is the start of the baseball season though the World Baseball Classic was a major preview.

And, the big thing there are the rule changes, especially pace of the game issues. Which just plain EXCITES certain people. Me? I said my piece. At the very least, I think the improvement is being exaggerated. Even more something like the shift. I am glad there was a major minor league labor agreement. And, yes, another Mets starter is hurt.

There are ever more shows out there, including with new viewing platforms. I have not seen most of them. I have enjoyed The Way Home, which ended its first season (ten episodes) on a nice note. It sews up various loose ends, except for one major mystery. The season ends with a MAJOR cliffhanger involving the past (not 1999!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!