About Me

My photo
This blog is the work of an educated civilian, not of an expert in the fields discussed.

Saturday, March 14, 2020

"Hyperlinks as Pseudo-Authority: A Fine New Example"

I used to comment at times at PrawfsBlawg, but stopped, perhaps because one or two of the contributors (and certain commenters) were getting on my nerves too much. One was a hyper-1A type of the sort that makes me feel like a conservative at times. Confused two of the people there and maybe no-comment guy is the one. His last that bashes a Slate piece and praises Posner over some other judge (mind you, I'm wary of what the judge did, or how specific anti-Roberts) because apparently Posner is so special annoyed me too.

But, blogging is about doing your thing, and if like at Balkinization Blog, you want to be off and not allow comments, fine. Anyway, what is special about hyperlinks? Are endnotes really much better? Who checks the sources? Here, at least you can have easy access. And, the link said "deemed," which very well can mean the way covered in the article. It also covers other stuff in that sentence. But, no comments, so I can't carp there. So, here you go. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your .02!